Friday, October 28, 2011

Hey, you never know!

Mike thinks Paul's lotto habit is a trap

Paul: I just got some lotto scratch offs!
Mike: Those are a waste of money.
P: I don't think so.
M: The are the chances of winning are so slim, you would have to fear thunder storms because getting struck by lightning is more likely then hitting it big with those money traps.
P: That's true but the more I get the better of a chance I have of winning.
M:(He laughs) That's exactly what I'm talking about. You will probably end up giving them as much as your supposed to win!
P: And it will even out for me!
M: All for nothing...
P: Really? I don't think so.
M: You spent all that money just to get it back. You could of saved it up instead.
P: But that would not have been anywhere near as fun.
M: Hmm
P: Saving is a good thing. But the trill I get when I win is almost as good. Plus there would be that chance of hitting it big which would be a such a rush ha ha.
M: Well you do have a point. But I still think I'll save my money instead. Yet I will indulge once in a while because as you said, it's a great feeling.
P: Great, get one now!

Let us wish Mike luck so as to not fall into a money trap  

No comments:

Post a Comment